Student of Adobe Connect #vmvwiki
1) Easy and quick remote problem solving by the teacher
2) Access given to students not onsite in Taradale
3) Experience positive digital learning
4) Enhance extramural study
5) Can give and ask for feedback straight away.
6) Teacher is able to monitor student's activates and assess them individually
7) Limited access to digital resources
8) Audio hard to clearly hear at times
9) Technical setup can be timely
10) Vulnerable to atmospheric interruptions
11) Some key parts of the lesson can be lost through delivery
12) Enhances remote learning and teaching
13) Can simplify teaching and learning if used appropriately
14) More access into other subject areas should be explored
15) Skype classrooms should be investigated
16) Technological delivery can be duplicated easily
17) Audio pick up could be costly to clarify
18) Dependent on internet access
What are some of the considerations when using this technology for learning?
ü Get into a quiet space away from distraction
ü Be prepared before class is scheduled, deal with everything so you don't have to leave the lecture.
ü Bring snacks and hydration
ü Use an USB port headphones to optimize audio you need them.
List any problems you foresee and suggest possible solutions.
Ø No audio – Check all plugs on your end and inform tutor you are unable to hear could be on the other side, remember to be patience.
Ø No sound in recording – This is never a happy time, but should be expected to occur due to the delivery is a new technology.
Ø No access to classroom – Could be down on the tutor side so no access can be granted, contact tutor straight away.