Reflection, Learning Technologies @ EIT
Assessed Activity 7.1 (2015)
- Tutor can monitor every one activity.
- Can able to give individual activity.
- Activity done by students can able to store in insight directory.
- Tutor can assess the students very easily.
- This Software (Insight) promotes interactive learning with sharing features.
- Students don’t have any privacy.
- EIT have to Pay money for renewing the licence for this learning Software.
- Traditional way of learning music expense is low when compared to this digitalised way because of too much IT infrastructure and software involved.
- This software promotes a better participation of student in class room.
- Everyone can access their own activity by recording the music.
- An updated version of this software with new functionality will force the Organization to buy it. Because the students and tutors are more familiar with this product.
- Changing this familiar software will put the department in difficulty.
- Any weakness in this software design will cause more trouble to the users.